Vacancy title: Customer Service Officer (FMCG)[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Customer Service ]
Jobs at:Home Pro Enterprise Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
29 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, December 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
According the department process and daily management norms, Engaged in sales operation support, order processing, customers relationship maintenance, data analysis and Excel output, to improve the efficiency of department operation and customer satisfaction
• Provide support services such as order preparation and ushering of customers through the payment procedure and issuing of goods by warehouse.
• Enter customers orders and access the company’s internal system to obtain and extract order information and provides customer service management with data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports.
• output and make an analysis for achievement form on different aspects like weekly sales,monthly sales, category sales structure
• keep updating the department management tracking form and assist manager to improve the team work
• Receives inquires from customers and resolve a variety of customer related issues
• resolve customer’s complaint and output the tracking form
• Receive inquiries from customers and resolve a variety of customer related issues.
• Other work tasks arranged by the supervisor and manager
• Bachelors Degree
• 20-30 years of age
• Good communication and coordination skills
• Good computer skills,
• Good with Excel and data analysis
• positive & Kind
• good at communication
Female’s are strongly urged to apply.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.