Vacancy title: Debt Collector[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Media , Category: Finance, Insurance & Real Estate ]
Jobs at:Zambia Daily Mail Limited
Deadline of this Job:
26 August 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zambia Daily Mail Limited, an equal opportunity employer and leading newspaper Company in Zambia is inviting suitably qualified and high caliber candidates to apply for the positions of ACCOUNTANT – REVENUE AND DEBT COLLECTOR in the Finance Department. The vacancies are middle management positions reporting to the Finance Manager.
• To ensure that customer statements are updated and delivered on time to facilitate the collection of receivables in line with the company’s Credit Policy.
• To prepare monthly and quarterly debt collection reports
• Timely delivery of customer invoices
• Collection of receivables within the allowable credit period
• Reconciliation of customer statements
• Prompt reconciliation of the Receipts Control Account
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate with at least 5 ‘O’ levels including Mathematics and English
• Bachelor of Accountancy, ACCA, CIMA, ZICA or equivalent
• At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar function
• Ability to use Sage Pastel Evolution will be an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you think you are the right person for any of the jobs above, please send your application letter together with a detailed CV and copies of your academic and/or professional certificates to the undersigned, not later than 26 August 2022.
Director-Human Resources & Administration
Zambia Daily Mail Limited
P.O Box 31421
Note: Only candidates who meet the above requirement will be considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.