Debt Collector/Credit Controller
Jobs at:Precision Recruitment International
Deadline of this Job:
01 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client, an engineering company based in Kitwe, is looking for a Debt Collector/Credit Controller to join their team.
• Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
• Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
• Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
• Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
• Handle questions or complaints
• Create trust relationships with debtors, when possible, to avoid future issues
• Update account status and database regularly
• Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
• Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
• Manage multiple delinquent accounts for debt collection efforts.
• Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
• Plan a course of action to recover outstanding payments.
• Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans.
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies in payments or accounts.
• Experience in banking or microfinance
• Energetic, firm, assertive, and passionate about the job
• Familiar with debt-related legal provisions
• Excellent verbal communication skills
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.