Vacancy title: Debtors Clerk[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Information Technology , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Sbeity Computer Limited
Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This position oversees keeping records of customers’ accounts and following up on the payment of invoices.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ensure client statements are sent out every new month after invoicing is closed and at midmonth
• Follow up on payment of invoices at least 5 days before due date
• Ensure All direct credits are identified and receipted
• Capture client receipts in customer subledger
• Allocate receipts to invoices as advised
• Raise red flags as soon as delay in collection seems likely
• Reconcile client accounts on request
• Resolve client queries timely
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Grade 12;
• Certificate/ Diploma in Accounting
• Minimum three (2) years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Relates well to all kinds of Clients
• Computer literate.
• Builds constructive and effective relationships
• Easy to approach and talk to;
• Good listener;
• Have a convincing personality
• Protects organisations value by keeping information confidential
• Very strict and deadline driven
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified persons should apply by sending their application letter, curriculum vitae with contact number before 14th November 2022 Please send email applications, with the position you are applying for in the subject line, to: email@example.com and copy in firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.