Decision Support Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, March 26 2023
Date Posted:Sunday, March 26 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the job
Airtel Networks Zambia Plc is currently recruiting for a Decision Support Analyst to provide the organisation with financial and non-financial performance reporting, planning, revenue tracking & control and Business case evaluations. To provide management with information relevant to aid decision making and steer the company towards being a profitable entity.
Core Responsibilities Are:
• To conduct Product Concept Evaluations.
• To conduct Product & Segment Profitability analysis.
• To Evaluate and track Capital Expenditure Approval Forms (CAF).
• Cash Loss Sites (CLS) and New Sites Profitability reporting.
• To perform Business and Financial Analysis.
• Preparation of Regional and Zonal Management Accounting Packs.
• Preparation of other adhoc reports.
• Financial Planning, Analysis and efficiency compliance.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
• A good university degree in Accountancy or any Business Science course from a reputable university.
• Professional qualification in Accounting (CIMA, ACCA, etc) or the equivalent.
• Minimum of 3-year cognate experience with very good computer skills. (Especially Microsoft tools – Excel/ PowerPoint).
• Solid ethics, hands on approach, analytical skills and business acumen.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good organizational abilities and excellent reporting skills.
• Ability to deliver under pressure.
• Enthusiasm to be part of a dynamic team.
• Must be a member of the Zambian Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.