Jobs at:Spectra Oil Corporation Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 March 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Spectra has served its customers with a single thought – providing the highest service levels to all our customers.
• To our business customers, we aim to be predictable with our service delivery but flexible with our approach to our customers to meet your needs and help negotiate the unexpected.
• We have two fuel depots in Zambia: The Lusaka depot catering for the Southern region of Zambia and the Copperbelt depot in Ndola catering for the Northern part of the country.
• This role will be responsible for the efficient delivery of Fuel Products to customers, Stock Taking, upholding good and efficient customer service and Maintenance of the Depot Petty Cash.
• Sales & Counter Service:
• Attend to customers who come to the Depot for their fuel requirements.
• Attend to phone calls from customers and respond to enquiries promptly.
• Maintain a proper order register for verbal, phone and physical orders.
• Produce machine invoices as per customer sales status.
• Tanker Inspection before dispatch
• Dispatching of fuel tankers
• Following up on drivers once dispatched
• Review and check transporter invoices for payment
• Attend to customer delivery queries.
• Preparation of weighbridge documentation for base oil tankers
• Receipt of base oil, additives and packing materials in the system
• Be the liaison between the blending plant and Spectra on the processing of orders.
• Update of Lublend stock sheets for internal use by PPM, Lusaka and Kitwe Depots.
Coordinate transportation of finished products to Lusaka and Kitwe Depots.
• Management of the Depot petty cash.
• Managing other ad-hoc duties, both office based and in the yard.
Must have a degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university
• Interpersonal skills
• Strong Communication skills
• Commercial (Industry) awareness
• Strong analytical skills and sound judgement
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.