Depot Supervisor (SMDC001)
Jobs at:260 Brands Zambia limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 28 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, July 23 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Depot Supervisor will handle day-to-day operations for depots at 260 Brands.Provide supporting activities in the Regional Manager’s absence, primarily centred around inventory management and verification, invoice and order verification, petty cash management and staff management on the ground. The Regional Manager will continue to oversee order fulfilment in the ERP, depositing payments from customers and getting invoices cleared, debt collection, and all sales activities in Zambia.
• Responsible for planning manpower needs for depot and managing staff at warehouse
• Coordination with transporters and ensuring trucks are being loaded when they should be and with correct quantitie
• Oversight and carrying out maintenance related works on the depot premises and for any trucks
• Responsible for inventory management, including stock handling (inward/outward) and carrying out random Cross check of Physical Stock on a date to day/ alternate day base
• Petty Cash management and reports on daily basis. Keeping day to day Sales Cash safely and to ensure it is been deposited in Company a/c on a daily basis.
• Ensuring completion of Log book and Attendance sheet on a regular basis
• Forwarding any invoices received from customers and printing invoices when required
• Oversee weekly payment for the casual workers and handle any grievances
Key Qualifications & Requirements
1. Diploma in Production Management or relevant field
2. 1-3 years’ work experience
3. Basic level of computer literacy in (Word, Excel) is required
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• For all interested candidates, please email a cover letter and resume as well as any other relevant supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Payroll Clerk” in the subject line.
• Please also fill in the short candidate assessment survey here.
• All interested candidates that meet the requirements to send their documents to email@example.com by 28 July 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.