Digital Content Creator
Jobs at:BongoHive Technology and Innovation Hub
Deadline of this Job:
10 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, March 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Digital Content Creator Job Description
BongoHive is seeking to recruit two Digital Content Creators. They will assist the Communications and Marketing team with creating, reviewing, and sharing of content in order to communicate the business’s brand on the company’s digital channels.
The role requires someone who is creative and can identify, create, manage, and deliver content using a range of techniques, across channels including our website, social media, podcasts, and webinars. The ideal candidate must enjoy brainstorming and creating content, analysing content performance and interacting online.
The Marketing Team supports the BongoHive brands that provide technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship support, including co-working facilities. We are responsible for the creation of marketing material and communication of what’s going on at BongoHive, dealing with internal and external stakeholders. Therefore, the digital content creators will be assigned to entrepreneurship and technology content marketing, respectively.
• Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for the company’s website, blog and social media platforms.
• Conduct research on industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics.
• Lead on the day-to-day management of the company’s digital platforms
• Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic
• Identifying gaps in the company’s content and recommending new topics
• Create style guides to use as a reference
• Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions and to promote company initiatives.
• Coordinate with the marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Schedule social media posts using relevant platforms
• Reporting on digital and social media platforms
• Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts and repurpose content where necessary
• Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise the company and its products and services
• Participate in planning and strategising for marketing campaign execution
• Work with other team members to deliver projects before deadlines
• Work with 3rd party vendors/clients and agencies to deliver on projects
• Adhoc tasks as required by supervisor, including organising and attending virtual and in-person events
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
• Proven work experience (2 years) as a Content Creator, Content Strategist, Copywriter, Digital Marketer, Social Media Manager or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles and web pages
• Must demonstrate a deep understanding of technology
• Must demonstrate a deep understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation hubs
• Good knowledge of email marketing
• Experience in using social media platforms for business
• Excellent research, organisational and time management skills
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Familiarity with SEO
• Proficient with using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and Hubspot
• Proficient in Google Workspace and Microsoft Office applications
• Moderate know-how of design basics, preferably Canva and/or Adobe
• Deep passion for telling the business’s brand story
• Capacity to work independently and collaboratively
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th April, 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.