Vacancy title: Digital Media Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Financial Services , Category: Media, Communications & Writing ]
Jobs at:National Pension Scheme Authority
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 09 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Digital Media Officer is responsible for developing and implementing digital media policies and strategies, producing and managing digital content for social and digital media channels, undertaking other marketing activities as directed.
• Develop, implement and monitor digital media policy and strategy.
• Plan and implement social media campaigns that drive membership growth and stakeholder engagement.
• Manage the production of digital content (including messages, photography, infographics, video etcetera) for publication through various digital channels.
• Manage the scheduling of social media content.
• Form strong relationships with online influencers, bloggers, and businesses to enhance outreach initiatives.
• Ensure appropriate online marketing and promotional opportunities for NAPSA.
• Conduct online monitoring, measurement and evaluation.
• Supports implementation of the CSR policy and activities
• Prepares activity reports to provide support in evaluation of the corporate strategy implementation and provide information for future direction and strategic decision.
• Perform other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
• Grade 12 with five (5) “O” Levels with credit or better inclusive of Mathematics and English.
• Diploma in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, or a similar field.
• Formal training in Digital Marketing or Media Management added advantage.
Minimum Experience Required
• Not less than three (3) years’ experience in managing multiple social media platforms including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Tiktok, Snapchat, WhatsApp.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to apply now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.