Jobs at:Zambia National Broadcasting Corporation
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Zambia National Broadcasting Corporation (ZNBC) is a statutory Body established under Chapter 154 of the laws of Zambia to provide public service broadcasting services in Zambia
“To Provide Balance, Diverse and Innovative Broadcasting Services in order to Inform, Educate and Entertain the public”.
“To be the preferred Broadcaster”
The Corporation is now seeking highly qualified, self motivated and creative Individuals to fill the following positions: Director General, Director Finance, Director Human Resource & Administration and Director Programmes to be based at Head Office, Lusaka.
Job Title: Director Finance
To direct manage and coordinate all financial aspects of the Corporation’s strategy as well as to effectively manage all financial tasks in order to ensure financial viability and availability of up to date financial information to the Board Director General and Senior Management for timely decision making and that of reporting requirements are met for ol stakeholders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures the formulation, implementation and monitoring of the Finance and Accounting strategy and the related annual work plans.
• Conducts financial planning and controls through Budget preparation monitoring and implementation.
• Develops and maintains timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards and tax regulations.
• Ensures timely preparation of quarterly management accounts for Board presentation and Management control to inform stakeholders about the Corporation’s financial performance in order to facilitate effective and efficient decision making
• Manages the acquisition of capital assets and ensures that assets are properly recorded, amortized and disposed of as appropriate and adequately accounts for the assets in order to safeguard public properly.
• Ensures compliance to tax regulations, accounting standards, policies and procedures in accounting for financial transactions
• Provides overall supervision and leadership of the subordinates through Interventions such as coaching, motivating, developing and disciplining staff.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested Zambian Nationals meeting the above requirements should apply. giving two traceable work and professional references, enclosing photocopies of certified Academic and Professional certificates, NRC, latest Resume and o contact phone number to:
The Board Chairperson
ZNBC Board of Directors
P.O BOX 50015
Mass Media Complex
All applicants will be appreciated for interest shown in wanting to join the Corporation. However, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. Those that had responded to our earlier advert are encouraged to apply as well. Closing date for receipt of application letters is Friday, 30 September, 2022 at 17.00 hours
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.