Vacancy title: Director Finance/Board Secretary[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Consulting , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:KSM Management Consultants
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, March 31 2023
Date Posted:Friday, March 31 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KSM Management Consultants, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit on behalf of a client in the Tourism Industry.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced Zambian nationals to fill the following positions:
1. DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY-1 POSITION (LUSAKA)
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director Finance/Board Secretary will coordinate the financial, human resource & administrative functions and provide secretarial services to the Board and/or functional committees of the Board to ensure smooth implementation of the Agency programmes.
• Coordinates the timely preparation of accurate financial and management reports to facilitate decision making.
Coordinates effective payment of personal emoluments and imprest to ensure compliance with statues and conditions of service.
• Coordinates timely response to audit queries to enhance proper accountability.
• Coordinates effectively the management of human resource to enhance individual and organisational performance.
• Coordinates timely provision of administrative and logistical support services to facilitate efficient and effective delivery of services.
• Coordinates the Agency relationships with banking and financial services institutions to ensure optimal pricing for charges and financial securities and investments.
• Coordinates and monitors prudent expenditure of the Agency funds to ensure spending is within the budget plan and in accordance with accounting principles and procedures.
• Coordinates effectively the valuation and financial accounting for assets to ensure accountability.
• Manages timely development of work plans and operationalization of the performance management system to ensure monitoring, evaluation and enhanced performance.
• Coordinates timely preparation and implementation of action plans/budgets to facilitate the attainment of set objectives and resource mobilization.
• Provides Board secretarial services and advise the Board on matters relating to the conduct of meetings to ensure the Agency operates within the confines of the ZTA Act.
• Communicates decisions made by the Board to Management, staff and other stakeholders. And keeps custody of the seal of the Agency and other statutory documents/registers.
Qualifications, Experience and Personal attributes
• Full Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate
• BA in Social Sciences or equivalent
• ACCA, CIMA, ICSA or equivalent professional qualifications
• MBA or equivalent in a relevant field is an added advantage.
• 10 years' work experience, 5 of which must be at senior management level
• Must be a member of the Institute of Directors (IOD)
• Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
• Able to write technical and analytical reports.
• Able to communicate effectively in English.
• Computer literate
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in these positions, kindly send your detailed CV and copies of educational and professional certificates to: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org by / before Friday, 31st March 2023 clearly stating in the e-mail, the subject line of the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM-WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.