Vacancy title: Director[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Education ]
Jobs at:Oaktree International School
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The director’s primary role is to oversee the growth and sustainability of the organization. The Director will report to the Board of Directors and is responsible for the overall operation of the organization. Candidates must possess integrity as well as excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills. The Director will be responsible for advising, reporting, and making recommendations to the Board of Directors.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Advanced degree in educational leadership, school administration or related field with over Ten years’ experience (Master’s or Doctorate Degree preferred)
• Previous experience with establishing new schools and school accreditation and having a deep understanding of best practices and innovative pedagogy
• Proven financial, organizational human resource, marketing and management skills with the ability and willingness to take TOIS into its next phase of growth, both in quality and size.
Compensation and benefits
TOIS offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with position expectations and market benchmarks
Candidates should send the information listed below in a single PDF file attached to an email:
• A letter of application describing your interest in the Director position at TOIS, listing your strengths as a candidate and how your qualifications and experience align with the position profile and the school’s areas of focus.
• A current CV with four (4) referees who have been your direct supervisors, with current email addresses
• A statement describing your leadership and educational philosophy, not to exceed two pages.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please address your application to The Board Chair, The Oaktree International School, Lusaka via email to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 31″ August 2022
All Jobs .
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.