Jobs at:Zambeef Products Plc
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The successful candidate will be responsible for the below:
• Ensure all orders are dispatched on the scheduled day of dispatch.
• Ensure to dispatch all trucks in a timely manner avoiding delays
• Ensure dispatch managers, supervisors and clerks are following SOPs.
• Review and arrange all transportation paperwork inclusive of driver trip sheets, offloading delay reports and invoices.
• Record accurately weights of products dispatched analyzing all variances
• Perform in collaboration with Logistics Manager to enhance load capacity and reduce damaged merchandise and loading errors.
• Prepare Weekly reports showing orders vs what was dispatched
• Record average loading and offloading times
• Ensure to address safety infractions, violations as recorded to every incident occurring in dispatch.
• Support management team to supervise transportation of personnel.
• Ensure compliance to all security as well as operational procedures.
• Agree on route planning with logistics before trucks embark on deliveries
• Be able use of the fleet management and tracking tool “Geotab”
• Minimum of 2 years relevant Supply Chain or Logistics Management
• Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Related Field
• Quick learner with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a period of time.
• Computer literacy levels
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Demonstrates dependability, conscientiousness and punctuality
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the above criteria should submit hand written letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates and contact details of three (3) referees and should be addressed to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
NB. Applicants should get approvals from their Heads of Departments before applying and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 10th September 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.