Deadline of this Job:
01 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, March 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To drive the Chief Executive Officer and provide administrative support in order to facilitate smooth administrative operations of his office.
• Regularly drives the Chief Executive Officer’s vehicle on official INFRATEL business and fully complies with road traffic regulations.
• Drives the Chief Executive Officer’s guests and other senior executives as per company policy
• Documents vehicle service records to track costs and maintenance of the vehicle
• Maintains high level confidentiality and professionalism with all passengers and should have high levels of ethics and integrity
• Timely completes logbooks in order to enhance accountability of journeys
• Reports and prepares timely accidents reports in order to facilitate decision making
• Undertakes regularly basic vehicle inspection in order to ascertain its road worthiness.
• Ensuring CEO’s vehicle is in good operating condition and service appointments are done on time.
• Delivering CEO’s correspondence to stake holders both highly confidential and non - confidential
• Provide CEO’s office with all transport logistics in liaison with CEO’s PA
• Ensuring the vehicle is clean at all times
Any Other Duties
• Executes any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• Valid & Clean driver’s license with minimum of two years validity
• At least 2-years’ experience in similar role, preferably in a corporate environment
• Be able to drive both an automatic and manual motor vehicle
• He/she should have a Trade Certificate, a Diploma in any field is an added advantage
Competencies Required for this Role
• Understanding of INFRATEL Products and services
• Good customer service
• Good Verbal and written communication, self-confident, results oriented, able to perform routine/repetitive work, able to cope with change, Multi tasked and Time management
• Able to handle high levels of stress, Respect, Quality focus, Team orientation, Resilience,
• Good Listening skills
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.