Jobs at:Legacy Manufacturers Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, August 31 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 11 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
• Performing general electrical maintenance.
• Inspecting machines, circuit breakers, and other electrical components.
• Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
• Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures.
• Performing circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
• Maintaining good knowledge of machine connections as well as various equipment in the factory.
Education and Work Experience
• Experience working as an electrician.
• Diploma in a relevant electrical course.
• Experience working as an electrician in a factory environment will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work with others as part of a team.
• Good knowledge of maintenance schedules and routines.
• Good knowledge of machine components will be an added advantage.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.