Jobs at:Zambia Development Agency
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 07 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Director General, the job holder will ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the DG’s Office – internally and in its interactions with external stakeholders and provide direct support to the Director General’s day-to-day activities.
All applications must be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, application letter, and copies of qualifications and provide at least three referees
• Provide support to the Director General to manage strategic partnerships.
• Coordinate information flows, planning, work allocation and reporting in the DG’s Office across different Divisions
• Monitor progress and ensure timely delivery of projects and tasks of the DG’s office across different Divisions
• Lead on delivering certain projects and tasks assigned by the DG
• Represent the DG at meetings and respond to correspondence on DG’s behalf.
• Prepare various Technical Reports for the Director General as assigned to aid effective and efficient reporting by the DG
• Draft speeches, and reports, prepare power point presentations and other visuals to aid effective and efficient reporting and presentations by the Director General
• Perform any other official duties as assigned by the Director General from time to time.
Qualifications | experience | skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics.
• Master’s Degree in Economics would be an added advantage.
• Strong stakeholder management skills, able to confidently communicate and work with senior ZDA, GRZ and private sector colleagues
• Strategic/Business planning skills
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• High level of analytical ability
• Good Communication skills- both written and oral.
• Basic computer skills (Word processing, spreadsheets and the internet)
• High level of integrity and confidentiality
• Excellent team leadership skills
• Technical expertise in the core sectors and functions of ZDA is an advantage but not a pre-requisite
• Delivery-focused, pragmatic, able to multi-task and get things done in a fast-paced environment. Professional, detail orientated with high standards.
• Professional, detail-orientated with high standards.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested Applicants Should Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.