External Audit Services for the Financial Year 2022/2023
Jobs at:Restless Development Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, September 29 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, September 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Restless Development Zambia
• We know young people have the power to solve the challenges we face in our world, but they are being ignored and overlooked. We are the agency that works with young people so they can take the lead in solving those challenges. Whether that means supporting communities to end child marriage or prevent HIV, we work with young people to change their lives and the lives of people in their communities.
• We are seeking Audit services for the end of fiscal year in 2023. The objective of the audit is to enable the auditor to express an opinion on the truth and fairness of the financial statements of Restless Development Zambia for the period starting 1st October 2022 and ending 30th September 2023.
• Audit deliverables to be given to Restless Development Zambia at the end of the audit will be:
1) Audited Financial Statements and Auditors’ Report.
The Financial statements shall include the following:
• Statement of Income and Expenditure,
• Statement of Statement of Financial Position,
• Statement of Cash Flows,
• Statement of Changes in Accumulated Funds,
• Appropriate and Complete Notes (included in the Financial Statements)
2) Management Letter detailing the audit findings and recommendations.
All proposals must include;
• Evidence of the firm’s qualifications to provide the above services; preferably the Audit Manager must have at least 10 years experience, must be a member of ZICA, Team Leader must have at least 5 years experience, must be a member of ZICA.
• Certificate of Incorporation, ZRA tax clearance certificate/VAT certificate, and any other relevant business documents.
• References of previous engagements from at least two (2) organizations.
• ZICA/ACCA membership status.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
• Please download and read through the terms of reference on this Link.
• Please email the letter of interest and proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Application for External Audit services for the Financial Year 2022/2023” in the subject line. The closing date for the submission of the proposal is 29th September 2023. Therefore any submissions made after this date will not be considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.