Vacancy title: Factory Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Management ]
Jobs at:Retsol International
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 25, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Retsol International – originally founded as food franchise business has, since inception in 2002, established a network of franchise stores across southern Africa (Botswana, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Reunion, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe).
We are franchises of Debonairs stores, Mugg and Bean, Steers and Keg.
“We deliver Retail Solutions that respond to every aspect of what makes retail successful. Our expertise extends from large-scale food production to store development, project management, procurement, distribution, brand development, marketing, IT systems and training. If we are not implementing these for our own stores – then we’re providing insights and advice to other retailers as consulting partners.
We currently seek the services of a Factory Manager,
Factory Manager-Afriko Foods
We are looking to hire an experienced factory manager to supervise factory team members and ensure that factory targets are met. The factory manager’s responsibilities include scheduling production plan and equipment maintenance as needed, regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory team members and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner. You should also be able to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent food contamination, accidents, and injuries.
To be successful as a factory manager, you should demonstrate outstanding problem-solving skills and resolve any issues that may derail production. Ultimately, a top-performing factory manager should have exceptional communication, management, and leadership skills to ensure that factory operations run smoothly.
• Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
• Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
• Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
• Analysing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
• Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
• Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
• Motivating team members to continually achieve factory targets.
• Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
• Certification in food production and inventory management as well as quality control.
• Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• The ability to multitask.
• Outstanding time management skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong management and leadership skills.
• Effective communication skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.