Field Debt Collector
Jobs at:Precision Recruitment
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, September 22 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, September 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are hiring!!
• Our client in Zambia is looking for a Debt collector to join their team for a job vacancy within the Microfinance industry.
• To apply or for more information follow the link below.
• Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
• Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
• Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
• Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
• Handle questions or complaints
• Prepare and deliver demand notices
• Appear in court on behalf of the company
• Create trust relationships with debtors, when possible, to avoid future issues
• Update account status and database regularly
• Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
• Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
• Manage multiple delinquent accounts for debt collection efforts.
• Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
• Plan a course of action to recover outstanding payments.
• Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans.
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies in payments or accounts.
Qualifications and requirements
• Degree or diploma in Accounts, Banking and Finance or any other related field
• Experience in banking or microfinance
• Energetic, firm, assertive, and passionate about the job
• Familiar with debt-related legal provisions.
• Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.