Field Loan Officer
Jobs at:Share Wealth (Zambia) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Share Wealth Zambia Limited is a private limited company recently incorporated in Zambia pursuant to the provisions of the Companies Act, No 2 of 2017 of the laws of Zambia, having its registered offices in Lusaka. We provide loans to the informal and formal sector. We are looking to fill the Position of Field Loan Officers in Lusaka.
• The Field Loan officers will evaluate, authorize, approval or deny loan applications for people or for business. Will act as liaison between customers and our financial institution and help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
• Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
• Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
• Regularly visit the customers’ business and home to establish initial and continual eligibility.
• Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans.
• Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information.
• Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them.
• Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions.
• Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services.
• Maintain and update account records, including customer growth potential
• Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans.
• Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas.
• Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process.
• Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending policy guidelines.
• Only candidates with a minimum experience of one year in the microfinance business will be shortlisted.
• Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies.
• Ability to work in a goal oriented environment.
• Have a strong sense of personal and team accountability.
• Able to multitask, fluent in English and two local languages.
• A minimum of a Grade 12 certificate.
• A Certificate or diploma from a recognised institution in Business Administration, sales and Marketing or Banking and /or Proven working experience as a Loan Officer. (will be an added advantage).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• If you fit the outlined criteria, please send your Curriculum Vitae that includes as least three traceable references and a supporting letter to: Cc, email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 25th August, 2022.
• Please take note that, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.