Finance & Admin Assistant
Jobs at:Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission
Deadline of this Job:
17 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission a Body Corporate established under the Citizens’ Economic Empowerment Act No. 9 of 2006 to enhance broad-based economic empowerment, foster citizens’ economic ownership, control and management of economic resources, as well as to promote economic empowerment of targeted citizens is inviting applications from suitably qualified Zambians to fill the following position:
Finance & Admin Assistant (1 Position) – Chipata
Reporting to the Provincial Coordinator, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the provision administrative and financial support to the Provincial Empowerment Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide support in the management of the provincial office;
• Coordinate all incoming and outgoing correspondence;
• Maintaining a register of al queries and response submitted to the provincial office;
• Maintain hardcopy and electronic office filing system;
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, facing, mailing, and filing;
• Support staff in assigned project work;
• Meet, receive and attend to clients and visitors;
• Set up accommodation and transport arrangement for staff and visitors;
• Maintain office inventory;
• Maintenance of fixed asset register;
• Maintain the provincial cash books;
• Maintain petty cash for the province;
• Support the preparation of a monthly reconciliation statement;
• Process all payments at the Provincial Office;
• Ensure all transactions processed at provincial office comply with policy;
• Ensure backup documents are properly and systematically filed;
• Prepare monthly financial reports for approval by Provincial Coordinator;
• Ensure cleanliness and high standards of hygiene of office and maintenance of office equipment.
• Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
• Diploma in Business Administration, Accounts, Finance, Management studies and any related field
• Two (2) years working experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates meeting the above profile should submit application letters enclosing an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of the academic and professional certificates to the following address not later than 17 June 2022.
*The applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the position being applied for.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks after closure of the application period. Those who will not hear from us in the stated period should consider themselves unsuccessful.
The Director General
Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission
Plot 6457, Los Angeles Boulevard
P.O Box 35068
To apply for this job please visit www.ceec.org.zm.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.