Finance & Administration Manager
Jobs at:Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, November 15 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To manage the finance affairs of the company and ensure that financial resources to sustain the company operations are prudently utilized in
• to order to achieve the financial strategic objectives in and company mission line with the financial regulatory requirements.
Job Key Accountabilities
• Key Result Area — Principal Accountabilities (Main Duties)
• Budgeting Process (Financial Plan)
• Plans Financial Resources For Approved Work Plans And Capital Expenditure Requirements. Informs Company If Expenditure Budgets Are In Line With The Strategic Plan.
• Controls Expenditure
• Ensures Expenditure Against Budget Is Controlled And Spend Is Within Approved Budget Limits And Corrective Actions Implemented As Required
• Approves Payments
• Ensures Payments Of Budgeted Expenditures Are Approved And Disbursed Within Timeframes According To Established Procedures.
• Pays Salaries
• Ensures Staff Payroll For The Period Is Prepared According To Stipulated Deadline And Employees Are Paid Correct Salaries
• Statutory Payments
• Ensures That Monthly And Annual Statutory Tax Payments And Other Returns Prepared And Paid To Statutory Authorities In Compliance To Regulatory Requirements Of Zambia Laws.
• Audit Responses
• Ensures Accounting Documents And Explanations For Audit Queries Provided As Input Into Internal And External Audit Assignments As Requested.
• Management Of Cash Flow
• Ensures That Actual Cash Flow Against Projected Cash Flow For The Period Is Controlled And Informs Decisions On Company Liquidity Position.
• Financial Statements
• Ensures Financial Reports For Internal And External Use Are Prepared And Informed Decision-Making Submitted Within Agreed Timeframes
• Policy Implementation
• Ensures Financial Procedures Manuals Developed And Implemented And Compliance To Internal Financial Control Is Enforced In Line With Financial Regulations.
• Fixed Asset Register
• Recording Of Fixed Assets Acquired By The Company Are Recorded And Accounted For And An Up-To- Date Asset Inventory Registry Is Maintained.
• People Management
• Ensures That All Staff Of The Company Are Equitably Treated And Are Satisfied With The Services Of The Office
• Ict Function
• Ensures That The Company Ict Function Is Well Managed And Operating As Per Approved Ict Policies, Timely Back-Ups Are Carried Out And Data Security Managed.
• Physical Security
• Ensures That The Company’s Security Unit Is Well Managed And That The Mfez Investors’ Assets Are Secured.
• Administration Function
• Ensures That All Administrative Support Services Are Provided In Order To Facilitate Smooth Operations Of The Company
• Stores Function
• Ensures That All Stores Items Are Properly Stored And A Stores Procedures Procedure Is Well Developed To Strengthen The Control Environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum School Certificate with 5 ‘O’ level Credits
• A Bachelor of Accountancy Degree or it’s equivalent.
• Holder of Full Professional Qualification in accounting such as CA, ZICA, ACCA, CIMA.
• Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
• MBA is an added advantage.
Minimum Seven (7) years of preparation of budgets, their implantation and monitoring actual against budgeted expenditures and incomes, Financial Reporting (Management and Final Accounts) and Treasury and Payroll management. Understanding of statutory financial requirements. Knowledge of Investments appraisals and management is key.
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes and Related Competences
• Good communication skills both oral and written.
• Excellent IT skills
• Accurate and innovative
• High levels of integrity
• Reporting Skills
• Administrative Writing Skills
• Managing Processes
• Highly Organized
• Analyzing Information
• Problem Solving
• Ability to inspire fellow workers.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Candidates who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply by submitting their application together with an updated Curriculum Vitae, copy of National Registration Card and certified copies of academic and professional certificates as a single document to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday 15th November 2023.
• Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without discrimination on basis of colour, tribe, race, religion, belief, gender, disability, marital status and ethnicity.
• All applications should be addressed to:
• The Managing Director
Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone
Plot F10723, Chifwema Road
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.