Jobs at:Live Well
Deadline of this Job:
08 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Live Well Social Business Limited is a for-profit social enterprise incorporated and registered in Zambia. The social enterprise operates within the legal and regulatory framework of Zambia. Its aim is to establish sustainable operations that will reliably provide access to affordable, quality health products and supplement livelihoods. Live Well aims to become financially sustainable while maintaining a clear focus on delivering social impact to underserved rural and peri-urban communities it targets and the entrepreneurs it works with. Live Well is an independent Zambian social enterprise built on decades of work by partners with deep experience supporting the livelihoods of communities. The social enterprise is part of the CARE International network and aligned with the Ministry of Health in Zambia. Live Well with partner support, has developed a business model that empowers communities as entrepreneurs to generate social impact.
Live Well is looking for a Finance Coordinator to join our team in Lusaka who has proven experience in accounting and working in a busy environment.
1. Track budgets and preparation of reports according to donor’s requirements
2. Reconciliation of vendor statement
3. Processing of staff advances and retirements ensuring all supporting documentation is attached in compliance with the policies and procedures
4. Recording transaction in QuickBooks, including cheque vouchers and Journal vouchers
5. Review of monthly income and expenditure reports to monitor the budget
6. Preparation of Cheques, fund transfer and all payments to suppliers and statutory institutions
7. Preparation of bank statements
8. Preparation and submission of all statutory returns and payments(PAYE,WHT,NHIMA,NAPSA,workers compensation)
9. Review documentation submitted to Finance for adherence to financial policies and accuracy prior to submission for approval.
10. Prepare Cash Disbursement, Cash Receipt or Adjusting Journal Vouchers on a daily basis.
11. Upon receipt of Cash, perform the following:
• Issue Live Well Official Receipts for all payments to Live Well.
• Deposit cash and/or cheque into Live Well bank accounts within 24 hours of receipt.
• Enter receipt voucher information into Quick books on a daily basis
• File all financial documents, records and communications on a daily basis
• Be the Live Well bank agent
12. Perform other tasks and assignments as and when required
Essential experience, capabilities and qualifications
• Full Grade 12 certificate
• 2 Years’ Experience
• ACCA/CIMA/CA Level 2,Diploma in Accounts
• Excellent and demonstrable reporting writing and communication skills and a good understanding of financial reporting
• Excellent skills in producing budgets
• Good computer literacy in word-processing, Excel, and Quickbooks
• Good interpersonal skills
• Women are encouraged to apply
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please send a CV no more than 3 pages long and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Please note this position will be based in Lusaka.
Closing date: Friday 8th April 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.