Deadline of this Job:
Friday, September 22 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 12 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Finance coordinator will be responsible for managing the delivery of all financial management activities and requirements connected to executing the delivery modality for the Women and Girls Fund to local delivery partners.
They will be responsible for:
1. Donor Reporting and Management (40%).
1. Produce accurate, consistent financial accounts, and supporting documentation for donor reporting, including liaising with local delivery partners to ensure reporting aligns with Oxfam and donor’s requirement
2. Assist in managing donor relationship and participate in donor visits and meetings as appropriate
3. Support the team lead to develop and maintain an effective partner grants and reports monitoring system; regularly visit local delivery partners organisations to ensure effective support is provided.
4. Proactively review and identify any potential issues which would interfere with reporting requirements and/or meeting compliance standards and take appropriate action to resolve them.
2. Partner Management and Capacity Building (30%)
1. Support the development and implementation of a detailed plan for building the business services capacity of partner organisations & undertake training, coaching and capacity sharing to partner organisations as required.
2. Participate in regular meetings with partner organisations to ensure that the working relationship between them and Oxfam is positive, open and conducive to the successful achievement of agreed objectives.
3. Support operational activities for the delivery of the contract (30%)
1. Support day to day operations connected to the delivery of the contract, including banking, validating grants, payment processing, partner financial report validation
2. Support auditing processes
3. Fund reconciliations
• Relevant academic qualifications in financial management, commerce, economics, or related field.
• Significant knowledge and experience of all core financial management activities, including accounts payable, cash management, budget development, statutory requirements, and standard accounts.
• Proven experience working with partner organisations and helping them develop their independent expertise and ability to deliver results, through effective capacity building and learning and development activities.
• Good organisational and personal management skills, with ability to prioritise work issues to meet deadlines with minimal supervision and adjust to constantly changing situations while maintaining focus on delivery and follow-through.
• Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English.
• Ability to represent Oxfam in a professional and competent manner with external individuals and organisations.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.