Jobs at:Zambia Metrology Agency
Deadline of this Job:
14 January 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, January 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Zambia Metrology Agency (ZMA), a statutory body under the Ministry of Commerce, Trade and
Industry, is inviting applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
Position – Finance Director
Purpose of The Job:
To manage the financial resources of the Agency in order to ensure prudent utilization of financial resources and implementation of institutional programmes.
• Full Form V/Grade 12 Certificate
• Full ACCA /CIMA/CAZ or equivalent
• Degree in Accounting or Finance, Associate member of ZICA.
Key Result Area and Responsibilities
• Coordinate timely preparation and implementation of the budgets and annual work plans.
• Manages the development and implementation of financial internal controls.
• Manages timely the preparation of accurate financial and management reports.
• Manages effectively the Revenue and Expenditure
• Manages cash and working capital
• Coordinates the Audit processes
• Supervises effectively financial appraisal of capital projects
• Manages effectively Human, Financial and other resources
• Undertakes effectively the preparation of Management reports
• Manages the implementation of performance management system
Other Skills / Attributes
• Analytical skills
• Supervisory skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Computer literate
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their application letter enclosing a
detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of professional and academic qualifications not later than, 14 January, 2021. Applications must be addressed to the following address and emailed to email@example.com
Further details can be obtained from the following website: www.zma.org.zm
The Director Corporate Services
Zambia Metrology Agency
PO Box 30989
Please Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.