Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
19 May 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client is in the Logistics Industry, executing in and export clearing formalities under our own customs license, organising in and export multimodal transport (train, truck and barging) and offering all handling services of your goods and is looking for a Finance Head to join their team in Kitwe
Responsibilities and Duties Include but are not subject to:
• Manage the company’s financial accounting functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury, Payroll, General Accounting, Taxation and Cost Control
• Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines including annual budgets, bi-annual forecasts, monthly management accounts and weekly cashflows;
• Responsible for Annual statutory audits, ensuring audited financials are signed off and filed within specific deadlines; Key contact person for the Revenue Authorities, ensuring any tax queries and audits are handled with zero exposure to the company;
• In charge of the company’s Finance, Procurement and Administration policies and procedures;
• Responsible for administration issues including ensuring company insurances, licenses are updated on time;
• Arrange new sources of finance for the company’s debt facilities;
• Supervise staff;
• Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation;
• Attention to detail, strong analytical and problem solving skills and needs to be meticulous.
• Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines to ensure work is completed within time.
• Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
• Clear communication skills ensuring flow of clear, timely and candid information.
• Person of high Integrity ¬- able to demonstrate trustworthiness.
• Independent worker – able to work well with minimal supervision.
• Strong people management skills – ensure deliverables required by others to complete tasks are provided.
• Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
• Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Association of Chartered Certified Accounts (ACCA).
• Work experience in a similar role of not less than 5 years.
• Knowledge of Advanced MS Excel and SAP software.
• Technical expertise in Zambian Tax laws.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.