Vacancy title: Finance Manager – Planning & Analysis[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Limestone Resources Limited
Deadline of this Job:
07 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Limestone Resources Limited seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill below listed vacancy.
Finance Manager – Planning & Analysis (X1)
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
The role of the job is to support senior management in the decision-making process to ensure business growth and long-term success. The job entails overseeing budget preparation, implementation, and reviews, preparing forecasts and risk analysis.
• Grade twelve (12) certificate
• Degree in Accountancy, full ACCA/CIMA/CA
• Associate or Fellow of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
• Minimum of Five (5) years’ work experience
• Analytical, Numerical and Computational Skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
• Analysis of Data and/or information of simple nature.
• Prepare and submit Monthly and Quarterly Management Accounts.
• Prepare and present Annual Budget to Management for Approval.
• Inventory and Warehouse Management.
• Manages/administers all insurance policies to ensure effective risk management.
• Manage working capital cycle in relation to inventory and accounts payable.
• Liaises with external auditors for all matters related to the management accounting section.
• Direct and manage monthly cost meetings.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications, and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Tuesday, 7th February, 2023.
The Human Resource & Occupational Health Manager
Limestone Resources Limited
P.O Box 70057
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.