Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job description: Supervise and coordinate the development and implementation of policies, procedures and systems including accounting, financial reporting, auditing, IT systems, budgeting, internal controls. Other functions include supporting the Country Director in operational management and advising on opportunities for improvement as well as risk related issues; fund raising and financial reporting .
• A university degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Business Administration or related field; possession of an MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification would be an added advantage;
• Full accounting qualification, i.e., CIMA, ACCA, CA Zambia or equivalent;
• Over 7 years working experience with at least 3 years in a senior Finance and Accounting position preferably in a major international organisation/NGO;
• Demonstrated skills in developing, managing, and evaluating financial and administrative plans and policies;
• Experience with project level accounting, management and reporting;
• Strong experience supervising Accountants and working with government and cooperating partners;
• A thorough knowledge of, and dexterity with, accounting software’s (Oracle or ACCPAC will be an added advantage);
• Experience working with international organizations involved in environmental and/or livelihood issues would be an advantage; and
• Member of ZICA.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you meet the requirements for the jobs, please send your updated CV by 10 February 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.