Jobs at:Lightcon Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, August 31 2023
Date Posted: Friday, August 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
• Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
• Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
• Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
• Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
• Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
• Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns
• Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
• Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
• Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
• Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
Qualification & Experience Required:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy /Full CA Zambia / Full ACCA
• Valid ZICA membership
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.