Jobs at:Precision Recruitment
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, April 12 2023
Date Posted:Wednesday, April 12 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
My Client a large sugar plantation and factory in Northern Zambia is looking for a Financial Manager to assist in managing the financial health of the organisation in order to promote success and growth while maintaining legal financial practices. You will need to have excellent organisation and analytical skills and need to be detail orientated, knowledgeable on statistics, have problem solving skills and an investigative nature.
• Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analysing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the company
• Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures
• Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
• Advise colleagues and executive management on decisions related to the company’s finances and provide financial insight and analysis.
• Supervise the documentation of the company’s financial status and forecasts.
• Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
Job requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Business studies or related field
• 5 – 8 yrs work experience in a financial role
• Good understanding of accounting concepts, financial reporting standards and best practices.
• Experience in accounting software, statistical tools and other industry specific applications
• Ability to work effectively and communicate with senior level business partners.
• Excellent judgement, analytical and decision making skills
• Excellent technical ability and negotiation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and part of a team
• Solid proficiency in MS Office, and other financial planning software
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Housing and other benefits will be provided
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit www.priconsultants.com.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.