Vacancy title: Finance Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Human Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Precision Recruitment
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, May 19 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 04 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB DETAILS: r
One of our clients, a well-established telecoms company with operations in Zambia is looking for a Strong Finance Manager to join the team.
You are responsible for managing the financial health of an organization to promote success and growth while maintaining legal financial practices. Your duties will typically include financial planning to determine how to pay off liabilities and grow the business, reviewing financial documents to ensure tax-compliance and collaboration with other departments to achieve monetary goals.
• Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling, and submitting reports, analysing industry trends, and assessing the financial health of the company.
• Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, training, and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
• Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor, and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
• Advise colleagues and executive management on decisions related to the company’s finances.
• Supervise the documentation of the company’s financial status and forecasts.
• Mediate between the organization, employees, stakeholders, shareholders, and investors on financial issues for amicable resolution of differences.
• Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
Core and Technical Competencies
• Proven knowledge of financial analysis and strategy
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills In-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations and industry legislation
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business studies or related field
• 5 – 8 years’ work experience in a financial role
• Good understanding of accounting concepts, financial reporting standards and best practices
• Experience in accounting software, statistical tools, and other industry specific applications
• Ability to work effectively and communicate with senior-level business partners.
• Excellent judgement, analytical and decision-making skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.