Vacancy title: Finance Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Finance, Insurance & Real Estate ]
Jobs at:SolarAid Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
13 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ownership of the financial system, ensuring systems are maintained and secure
• Review and update of financial controls in place, identifying gaps and weaknesses, implementing controls and training of relevant staff members
• Responsible for monthly financial reporting process – reporting to UK head office within a strict deadline
• Monthly review of the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalance.
• Preparing ad hoc financial reports as may be required by Ops Director or UK head office
• Preparation and management of project/donor budgets – GIZ
• Ensure SolarAid Zambia is complying with all statutory requirements
• Manage and review work of Accts Assistant and Data Assistant
• Working Knowledge of Sage50
• Qualified Accountant with active license
• Experience in managing a financial department and implementing financial controls
Time Frame is for a 6-month maternity cover from current through May 2023. We would also be open to a consultancy person for part time cover.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 6
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.