Jobs at:Stargate Finance
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Finance Manager will direct and oversee the financial activities of the Company, direct the preparation of current financial reports and summaries, and implement best practices for company finances and coming up with strategic plans to improve the company’s overall financial health.
Oversee Accounting department, budget preparation, and audit functions. Work with other department heads to monitor each department and make recommendations.
• Understanding accounting and financial principles and how to apply them
• Understand internal control design concepts sufficient to assess the effectiveness of controls in the business and to design new processes and controls for emerging and growing business activities.
• Preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and regulatory reports.
• Compare sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; make or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
• Review planning process and suggests improvements to current methods.
• Work with the CEO and other executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
• Study long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
• Compute the company’s expected credit losses on a monthly basis using the correct tools
• Identify opportunities for cost savings.
• Monitor the liquidity position of the business and develop an effective liquidity management plan.
• Oversee investment of funds and work with the CEO and the Board to raise additional capital for onward lending.
• Work closely with the company auditor.
• Work closely with Bank Of Zambia for purpose of monthly reporting.
• Excellent management and supervisory skills.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• A though understanding and working experience with IFRS 9 Expected
• Credit Loss computations – a must.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience:
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
• Certified Accountant designation preferred.
• At least five years of experience in financial management required.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above kindly send your credentials with subject line Finance manager to be Chief Financial Officer to Nguni.email@example.com Deadline for receiving applications is 20th May 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.