Jobs at:The Advertiser
Deadline of this Job:
18 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable Engineering Business Group seeks to employ an energetic, hardworking and suitable qualified individuals. The right candidate will be placed in any of our group companies.
Responsible for the financial health and day to day management of the assigned company and group operations.
Main Responsibilities but not limited;
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information while recommending further courses of action.
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation for ZRA and industry best practices.
• Ensure cash flows and petty cash management
• Familiarity of Balanced score card will be an advantage
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting. A master’s degree will be an added advantage
• At least 5-10 years proven experience as a Financial Manager/Controller
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient in Accounting packages (ERP a must and other packages), and Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees in the Accounting department to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
We are an equal opportunity employer; therefore, females are encouraged to apply for the above position
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.