Jobs at:Zambia Seed Company
Deadline of this Job:
29 April 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Finance Manager will be expected to perform the following tasks:
• Preparation of Monthly Regional Entity and Group Consolidated Financial Statements. (IFRS compliant).
• Preparation of Monthly Consolidated operations report.
• Preparation and review of Monthly Regional entity balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring accuracy postings and maintain traceable trail of transactions.
• Preparation of Audit Schedules and Financial Statements in readiness for External Annual Audit.
• Ensure Maintenance of accurate Fixed Asset Registers for Regional entities.
• Preparation of Daily, Monthly and Quarterly cash flow forecast to facilitate sound management of cash resources.
• Ensure compliance and timely remittances of statutory obligations and Tax returns.
• Ensure timely accrual of expenses and employees benefits such us Leave Pay, Gratuity etc.
• Assist in maintaining systems of internal controls in all entities.
Education, Knowledge & Professional Experience
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant area of specialization with a professional qualification in accounting (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CIA).
• Must be a member of ZICA.
• At least 10 years accounting experience.
• A minimum of 3-years of experience in a senior position ensuring effective financial management.
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• IFSR and Audit experience is a must.
• Proven skills in people and team management and coaching, with a focus on capacity development and performance management.
• Knowledge of Pastel Accounting will be an added advantage.
• Self-starter, requiring minimum supervision
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.