Jobs at:Zanaco Football Club
Deadline of this Job:
14 January 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zanaco Football Club is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job:
Job title: Finance Manager
To have overall accountability for the financial and administrative operations of Zanaco Sporting Club Limited.This includes the developnnant of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve club assets, human resources and accurate financial reporting.
Under the supervision of the General Manager and reporting to the Board Audit and Finance Committee the following are among the job responsibilities
• Lead and manage the finance team to ensure the Club meets all its financial obligations.
• Work closely with the General Manager and football operatiors department to ensure the timely and accurate provision of financial information to support ongoing business operations and provide decision support.
• Ensure the Club’s financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
• Work with the senior management team and take full responsibility for preparation of annual budgets and provision of quarterly forecasts in line with the company’s strategy.
• Lead on financial risk management and mitigation
• To proactively seek out ways to improve the business in terms of efficiency, cost reduction and increased financial sustainability.
• Manage all human capital welfare ensuring proper planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results.
• Professional national and international bodies
• Zanaco Bank
• Regulators, ZRA, NAPSA, Workers Compensation Fund, etc.
Qualifications And Experience
• Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects
• Professional qualification such as ZICA, ACCA or CIMA and evidence of good standing with ZICA
• This position requires a minimum of 5-years’ experience
• General level knowledge of football rules and regulations of all senior and youth leagues.
• General knowledge of football operations, regulations and professional sports team logistics.
• Financial and budgetary management.
Job Core Competencies
• Strategy formulation skills.
• Proven problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Planning and organisation skills.
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Business accumen.
• Risk management.
• Networking skills,
• Interpersonal skils.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to Zanaco.FootballClub@zanaco.co.zm no later than Friday January 14, 2022.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of qualifications along with the application/ cover letter and curriculum vitae
Only Shortlisted Applicants Will Be Communicated To.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.