Finance Officer – Treasury and Budget
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, September 08 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 05 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Finance Officer – Treasury and Budget shall be responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company’s financial activities.
• Degree in Accountancy, Part Two ACCA/ CIMA/ZICA
• Grade 12 School Certificate
• Member of ZICA is a must.
Key Competencies and Skills
• Excellent IFRS/IAS Knowledge
• Knowledge of relevant accounting software (such as Sage, Pastel, QuickBooks).
• Proficient in data analysis and statistical forecasting
• Excellent analytical skills
• High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Hands on experience in Tax Computations
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work autonomously yet be part of a broader team.
• Ability to multi-task, meet firm deadlines, proactively prioritize needs, and effectively manage priorities.
Years of Experience Required
• 3 years professional experience of which 2 years should have focused planning and analysis.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.