Jobs at:Kalene hills Fruit Company limited (KFCL)
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, July 22 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kalene hills Fruit Company limited (KFCL) is a company that is wholly owned by Zambia Fruit Company a subsidiary of the industrial development corporation. The company is in Mwinilunga district of northwestern province. The company has a hybrid fruit and vegetable processing plant with a processing capacity of more than 3 metric tonnes per hour. As part of its growth strategy a need has arisen to fill the following positions.
Job title: Finance Officer
Assist in budget preparations and management activities. Develop financial, policies to ensure operations efficiency. Oversee the preparation of all financial statements, invoices, proposal etc. as required.
Responsibilities and duties
• Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
• Manage cash controls as well as maintain bookkeeping up to -date.
• Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget
• Oversee the preparation of all financial statement, invoices, proposals, etc.
• Ensure the financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
• Manage the preparations of the balance sheets income statements, expense report etc.
• Update financial records with recent transactions and changes.
• Full grade twelve school certificate with credit or better in mathematics and english.
• Knowledge in accounting software excel.
• 2years experience in the same field would be an added advantage.
• Must have a Bachelor of Finance, Accounting, ACCA, CA or CIMA from a reputable institution.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
All application to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 19th of July 2023.
Address all application to
The General Manager
Kalene hills Fruit Company
PO BOX 160052
Only applications submitted through this process will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted due to the numerous applications.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.