Jobs at:Zambezi Cashews
Deadline of this Job:
05 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Zambezi Cashews Company Limited
Zambezi Cashews Company Limited (“ZCCL” or the “Company”) is a company that is wholly owned by Industrial Development Corporation (“IDC”). The commercial plantation is located in the Likonge-Nabala area of Mongu of the Western Province of Zambia. It seeks to establish a cashew processing plant at to add value to the cashew nuts produced at the plantation as well as third party cashew nut plantations from within the province.
• Keep accurate financial records.
• Preparation of VAT, PAYE, NAPSA, Skills Levy, and NHIMA returns.
• Prepare balance sheets, income statements and cashflow statements.
• Prepare all required financial reports.
• Assist with budget preparation.
• Ensure that operational activities are executed within allotted budgets.
• Prepare payrolls and ensure the payment of salaries every month.
• Reconcile bank statements.
• Ensure preparation of forecasts, management accounts.
• Facilitate processing of supplier payments and statutory financial requirements.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 Certificate.
• Minimum of a Diploma in Finance, Accountancy, or other relevant field.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in finance or a related field.
Competencies required for this Role
Membership with the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified? Click here to Apply Now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.