Jobs at:DBK Management Consulting Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, August 07 2023
Date Posted: Friday, August 04 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of the job
To process financial transactions accurately and timeously through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Process financial transactions in line with procedural guidelines.
• Reconcile accounts and check for accuracy in line with procedural guidelines.
• Contribute to the effective and efficient administration of operational costs within budget, identify areas of financial risk and escalate.
• Generate a variety of documents and where necessary produce reports according to set standards and prescribed guidelines.
• Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to area of work and continuously identify, rectify and escalate risks where necessary.
• Adhere to specified standards, policies and procedures to prevent potential losses/wastage.
• Accountable for own work quality, standards and outputs related to policies, procedures and defined processes.
• Proactively identify problems, apply known solutions and escalate more difficult problems.
• Align and integrate own administrative support tasks and activities in accordance to required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
• Executes activities to ensure customer service delivery that meets or exceeds customer expectations aligned to Treating the Customer Fairly (TCF) principles.
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Finance Manager.
• Awareness of costing, budgeting and finance concepts and the understanding and application of related processes and procedures
• Uses basic knowledge and understanding of accounting and tax concepts, financial statements, trial balance, financial recordkeeping processes and books of accounts of the company.
• Records financial transactions. Understands basic management accounting reports and the processes by which financial resources are identified, obtained, allocated, managed, and accounted for.
• Uses existing simple financial monitoring to allocate costs and effectively to control costs. Maintains a broad understanding of budgeting processes and timescales.
• Complies with IRFS in the processing of financial transactions. Displays a clear understanding of financial administration processes and procedures and knows why it is important for the viability and sustainability of the organisation.
• Basic overall understanding and knowledge of internal financial control philosophy and structures.
• Must be able to exchange information and ideas in a clear and concise manner appropriate for the audience, in order to explain, persuade, convince and influence others to achieve the desired outcomes.
• Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance or other related discipline.
• One (1) to two (2) years’ experience in a finance role within the Financial Services sector.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.