Jobs at:Carlcare Service Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, August 15 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 01 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Carlcare Service Limited was established in Zambia in 2016 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in Country. Currently, Carlcare is providing full-service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix mobile phone brands. Among other products exists Oraimo for Accessories, Electric Appliances department for Home Appliances as well as Itel Accessories for Itel Accessories. Therefore, Carlcare Service Limited wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Finance Supervisor who is an efficient and punctual to be based in Lusaka.
• Below are the qualifications and responsibilities. Only candidates who meet the requirements will be shortlisted.
• Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
• Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
• Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
• Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
• Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
• Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
• Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
• Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
• Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
• Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
• Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
Requirements and skills
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with an active affiliation certificate.
• Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
• Previous work and management experience working in a Chinese Company is an added advantage.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CV’s with the day to day contact detail on the following email address provided below; HR.ZM@transsion.com not later than 01st August, 2023. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.