Finance and Admin Assistant
Jobs at:Ciheb Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, September 30 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 26 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ciheb-Zambia is a non-profit local Zambian organisation supporting Ministry of Health to scale up comprehensive HIV prevention and testing services and find the best solutions to life threatening situations among communities in Zambia.
Under the supervision of Provincial Coordinator the Finance & Admin Assistant will oversee the overall administrative and finance duties in the province.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Finance and Administration Assistant (FAA) will manage the day to day finance and administration operations of the provincial office and will perform the following duties:
• Maintaining the cash float of provincial office operational funds and act as the organization’s known Bank Agent
• Ensure that all staff advances are liquidated and sent to Lusaka timely (after each trip, meeting or training)
• Effect timely payments of allowances to participants attending trainings/meetings
• Ensure that funds meant to support the socio-economic activities under the DREAMS intervention are requested for on time, processed and fully accounted for.
• Ensure that all financial transactions are well documented for future reference and auditing.
• Supervise the Drivers and Office Assistant
• Facilitate timely completion and submission of timesheets, Leave forms and other key documentation to Lusaka Human Resource and Administration.
• Ensure effective management of provincial offices (lease, security, cleaning services, utilities) etc.
• Manage the inventory/stores at the provincial Office
• Ensure motor vehicles above 5,000km and those needing repairs are serviced timely.
• Prepare the monthly fuel reports and submit to timely
• Assist in the procurement of local goods and services for the Provincial Office and raising requisitions for payment and ensure the vendors used are on the approved vendors list
• Conduct searches for all vendors for every transaction
• Ensure that all vendor invoices and receipts are collected and sent to Lusaka
• Ensure complete documentation and signing for all goods received or dispatched for use by the various departments/beneficiaries.
• Diploma in Accounting or Part 2 ZICA.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance, business administration or related field will be an added advantage
• Registered with the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants.
• At least 2 Years of administration and accounting experience
• Knowledge of accounting software ,preferably QuickBooks
• Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.