Finance and Admin Officer
Jobs at:Archie Hinchcliffe Disability Intervention
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, September 08 2023
Date Posted: Friday, September 01 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Archie Hinchcliffe Disability Intervention (AHDI) is a local Non -Governmental Organization providing early intervention to children with disabilities through physiotherapy and education. It collaborates with government and other NGOs in the provision of these services to the children with disabilities.
• It is also involved in disability awareness, advocacy, training of stakeholders in various fields and self-help activities.
• AHDI invites applications from qualified self-motivated and honest individuals to fill the vacancy of a Finance and Administration Officer for a contractual period of one-year renewable depending on performance. She/he should have the ability to handle multi-funding deadlines and reporting needs. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo a criminal verification exercise as part of AHDI’s Child Protection Policy.
Responsibilities of Finance & Administrative Office
• Weekly and monthly updates of financial records of all transactions
Preparation of monthly, quarterly and six months management reports showing budgets and variances.
Prepare year end Financial Statements (with relevant schedules) for audit purposes and to comply with taxation legislation.
Work with external auditors and answer queries.
Maintain an updated fixed assets register showing accurate and relevant information.
Safe custody of important accounting records and documents as well as cheque books.
Maintenance of good filling system
Submitting online returns for NAPSA, ZRA, NHIMA, PACRA, and other payments.
Handling human resource issues.
Qualifications and Skills
• Diploma in Accountancy, ZICA Licentiate, level 2 ACCA or CIMA, CA Zambia or equivalent
Conversant with administration work
Proven competence and able to work with minimum supervision
At least 2 years relevant work experience
A good understanding of accounting principles.
Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
Honesty is an important attribute
Full knowledge and able to use Xero accounting package will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates should send their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 8th September 2023. Persons with disabilities who qualify are encouraged to send their applications.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.