Vacancy title: Finance and Administration Assistant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Marketing, Sales and Service , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Ilondola Meat Market
Deadline of this Job:
12 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ilondola Meat Market is a growing small to medium entity looking for a serious and dedicated Finance and Administration Assistant to join our team. We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude to support with our operations. The candidate should be able to assist management in performing a variety of administrative, clerical, and basic finance tasks.
He/She should have an eye for excellence and be knowledgeable in the farming and retail business.
Financial Assistant Responsibilities:
• Coordinate daily financial tasks, processing payments, and supplier invoices
• Maintain a digital and physical record of all financial transactions, documents, and supplier information.
• Implement and managing internal control policies.
• Process purchase orders, expenses claims, and manage petty cash
• Process all statutory payments, ZRA; NAPSA; NHIMA and payroll.
• Prepare and coordinate all Inventory and stock management reports
• Produce revenue reports, optimizing division budgets, budget planning, and expense analysis.
• Compile basic monthly financial reports and analysis, financial data to prepare monthly reports and ensuring all accounts are accurate and up to date.
• Assist the management team with credit control processes, budget planning, and expense analysis.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
• Maintaining an organized and comfortable office environment
• Ordering farm and butchery stock and supplies
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports
• Coordinating registration and payments for statutory licenses and contributions
• Making travel arrangements and vehicle plans, reservations.
• Generating reports, and overall data management
• A Diploma in finance, business administration, or a similar field.
• A minimum of 2 year’s experience working as a financial admin assistant.
• Working knowledge of accounting software, such as Microsoft office, Excel, and QuickBooks or ERP
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to perform tasks with accuracy and efficiency in mind.
• Excellent analytical and financial skills
• Good organizational and time-management skills.
• High levels of integrity and ability to handle confidential information.
• The ideal candidate should be passionate, proactive and honest.
• Friendly and positive attitude
• Excellent customer service
• Attention to detail
• Should have high integrity and be honest/trustworthy
• Able to coordinate multiple-tasks and manage pressure.
• Should be proactive and trainable
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications should apply, enclosing their certified photocopies of both their academic and professional qualifications and a detailed CV emailed to:
Please note to reference your email as: FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Application Deadline Date: 6 December 2022
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.