Finance and Administration Assistant
Jobs at:Precision Beverages Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, September 15 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 12 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Position Title: Finance and Administration Assistant.
Reports to: Managing Director
• Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of all accounting reports
• Maintain Assets and Inventory register
• Maintain good internal controls environment
• Handling Petty Cash
• Participate in sourcing and procuring raw material for production
• Run day-to-day accounting duties in and outside the factory
• Work on general accounts payable and accounts receivable duties in and outside the factory
• Do Bank Reconciliations
• Contact vendors as necessary to ensure accurate and on-time payments
• Analyze and provide report on monthly consumption of the factory
• Utilize spreadsheets and database tools to assist in financial record keeping
• Assist External Auditors in Annual Audits
• Maintain proper documentation at the factory
• Supervise staff in the factory
• Perform Human Resource functions as and when necessary
• Monitor daily communications and answering any queries.
• Prepare statutory accounts.
• Ensure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Work with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Recording and filing cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Invoice processing and filing.
• Processing expense requests for the board to approve.
• Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
• Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
• And any other work as assigned by your supervisor.
• A minimum of an Ordinary diploma in accounting or any related field from a recognized university/ institution . A degree shall be an added advantage.
• The interested candidate should have an experience of at least three years working in the similar position, field or environment.
• Should be computer literate and very good in all office applications.
• Should be a Zambian between the age of 25 – 35, self-driven, able to beat deadlines, able to accommodate pressure, should have a keen eye of attention to detail, and must possess good leadership skills, among other things.
• The successful candidate shall be sitting and residing at the factory premises in Lusaka west.
Salary And Benefits
• The company shall pay a competitive package based on the market research.
• The company shall also provide meals inform of Lunch and supper at their premises.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.