Vacancy title: Finance and Administration Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:National Breweries Plc
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, May 05 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, April 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and belonging to one of the biggest beverages’ companies in the region. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
POSITION: FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Reporting to the Brewery Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
• Coordinating all warehousing, finance, and administration issues.
• Manage and maintain proper books of accounts for the brewery.
• Review and prepare monthly cost variance reports for the territory.
• Prepare weekly and monthly financial reports.
• Meeting critical deadlines on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Co-ordinate budget formulation, implementation, and control.
• Design and implement sound accounting and internal controls at all levels.
• Control and drive monthly stock take from a financial perspective.
• Manage raw packaging materials, machine spares, consumables, and finished product.
• Manage debtors, cash collection and route settlement.
• Manage creditors, payment terms and settlement of accounts payable.
• Implement an effective system on cash flow forecasting.
• Implement an effective and accurate product costing to protect margins.
• Design and implement the most appropriate financing model and management information systems.
• Identify training gaps, needs, and arrange appropriate training for Finance staff.
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements;
• Bachelor of Accounting Degree plus CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
• At least five years’ experience, with two years in a management role
• Good analytical skills and should be able to work under minimum supervision
• Computer literacy i.e., Excel, Word & Power point
• Working knowledge and experience in SAP an added advantage
• Must be honest reliable and able to work under pressure
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong attention to detail.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified and experienced persons should send their applications and CV’s not later than 5 May 2023 to;
The Human Resources Business Partner
National Breweries Plc
Sheki Sheki Road
PO Box 35135
Email address: email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File. Kindly state the position in the subject line)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.