Finance and Administration Manager
Jobs at:Outnet Marketing
Deadline of this Job:
16 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Finance and Administration Manager
Outnet Marketing is into the manufacturing of quality and affordable toilet paper and various hygiene products.
In line with its mission, Outnet Marketing seeks to recruit a highly motivated, result oriented, well qualified and experienced professional to fill the vacancy of Finance and Administration Manager.
The Finance and Administration Manager will report to the General Manager and shall be responsible for managing finance and general administration of the company and will share responsibility for the overall performance of the company as a member of the management team.
Main roles & responsibilities
• Manage and update the accounting and financial control system
• Provide strategic thinking and input in all company financial matters, transactions and processes.
• In charge of budgetary planning, implementation and monitoring.
• Ensure that all of the company’s financial practices are in line in with approved international financial standards, statutory regulations and legislation.
• Monitor cash flows, accounts, and other financial transactions and ensure accurate and timely posting of all transactions.
• Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
• Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis as per set international standards to management and the Board.
• Shall superintend as company secretary and manage Board meeting requirements and records.
• Develop, implement and monitor risk management processes, system, methods and practices that minimize financial risk, fraud and loss by the company.
• Develop and implement financial policies and procedures and recommend timely amendments in line with changing environment and regulations.
• Monitoring and supervising that stock take is done and records are up to date.
• Manage employee welfare and ensure that employee problems, issues and requirements are addressed with minimum delay so as to ensure smooth running of operations.
• Devise employee recognition and award systems that will motivate staff and assist in building employee loyalty and commitment to duty.
• Provide all logistic support to other departments such as transport, communication, staff, equipment etc.
• Develop and implement staff guidelines and policies and ensure adherence by all employees.
Qualifications, skills, experience
• Grade 12 Full Certificate
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, ACCA, CIMA, ZICA
• Experience/Knowledge in procurement processes will be an added advantage.
• Experience in a manufacturing industry a must
• 5 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, communication, presentation and decision-making skills
• Pastel software experience a must
• Must be a member of ZICA
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Email your CV and cover letter ONLY to email@example.com by Monday 16th May, 2022.
Please use the subject line “FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER”
Applications must be addressed to:
Group Human Resource Manager
Mulundu holdings Ltd
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.