Vacancy title: Finance and Administration Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Media , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Tanganyika Community Radio Station
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 07 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanganyika Community Radio Station is a startup Community Radio Station operating in Nsumbu, Nsama District of Northern Province. The Board of Directors for Tanganyika Community Radio Station now invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to fill the above vacanciy (all staff will be stationed in Nsumbu, Nsama District)
• Reporting to the Station Manager, He/she will manage the day-to-day Finance and Administration functions of the Station.
• He/she shall be required to update the Books of Accounts and Records in a Timely Manner and Prepare Financial Reports to ensure Effective Management of the Station Finances
• To put in place Internal Controls that will protect station finances and property.
• To Oversee and Manage the Operations of the Administration Unit to Support the Development of Policies, Plans, and Strategies for the Effective and Smooth Delivery of Operations. Payroll, NAPSA, PAYE, NHI, Workers' Compensation, and other Statutory requirements.
• To give sound advice and support to the Station Manager.
• Grade 12 School Certificate
• Degree in Accounts or Business, or
• Professional Accounting Qualifications such as Accounting Diploma, ZICA Licentiate, Part ACCA/CIMA.
• Experience in Developing Budgets and Plans and Financial Analysis an added advantage Must be a Member of ZICA.
• Accounting Software Experience.
• Excellent command of English and a Good Working Knowledge of the local language.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications marked "Application for Employment at Tanganyika Community Radio station, Nsumbu in Nsama District" (with latest CVs and proof of qualifications) should be sent by electronic mail to email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than Friday, 7 July 2023
Panji Chilingala (Mr.)
Tanganyika Community Radio Station
Nsumbu, Nsama District
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.