Vacancy title: Financial Accountant – Treasury[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:The Nature Conservancy
Deadline of this Job:
17 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
What We Can Achieve Together:
The Treasury Accountant provides specialized accounting-related services to the Africa business unit in the following functions: Support payroll preparation and recording; manage cash flows and other administrative bank matters; record transactions, leave accruals, and pass adjustment journals. The position administers and maintains finance/accounting activities by TNC policies and procedures and best practices in financial management. This role reports to the Finance Manager – Treasury, Africa Region,and works closely with the finance and operations team. The position will be based at TNC Africa office in Zambia, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, or Gabon.
What You’ll Bring:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field with four years of related experience.
• Experience in an international non-profit organization is an added advantage.
• CPA/ACCA qualification required.
• Experience using accounting and financial reporting systems.
• Experience in supporting multiple projects in various locations and countries.
• Experience in payments and payroll processing and audit.
• Non-profit accounting experience preferred.
• Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience appreciated.
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
• Experience in manipulating, analyzing, and interpreting data. Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
For a full Job profile and how to apply please visit www.careers.nature.org and search for 52470.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.