Vacancy title: Financial Accountant Intern[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Information Technology , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Verde Technology Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
23 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Verde Technology are looking for a talented, motivated individual to join our company as a Financial Accountant Intern. As a member of our team, you will organise, analyse, and verify our various financial transactions and reports to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance. You may eventually be required to perform audits, assist with payroll activities, preparing monthly management accounts and approve business expense reports. This is a detail-orientated position that is vital to our daily operations. Our ideal candidate has at least an associate degree in accounting, as well as excellent communication, organizational, and mathematical skills. The position will be an internship to gain experience within the organisation over an initial period of 3 months, a further contract will be discussed subject to performance throughout the internship.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing monthly management reports to be communicated directly to the managing director.
• Review and verify financial transactions to ensure accuracy
• Ensure all financial reporting is suitably compliant to local and federal regulations
• Perform quarterly audits
• Assist with payroll disbursements
• Verify business expenditure reports
Requirements and Qualifications
• Associate degree or higher in accounting or relevant field – or working towards a higher accounting degree.
• Prior experience in an accounting role, especially in a corporate environment, handling invoices and tax reports.
• Strong proficiency with standard accounting software, including Zoho Books, Pastel and Quickbooks.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Interest in environmental sustainability or renewable energy.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please send a CV and a short cover letter to the email email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.